Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What does this part fit?

Tyler Cohrs ยท 2023-04-30 13:49

Bought a group of parts from auction recently and this cylinder came with. Didn't get any details or info on it, so im trying to do some research on what it might fit. Appears to be a boom cylinder for an excavator? Any idea what make or model it belongs to? I did find some numbers stamped into it so hopefully that will get me in the right direction. Thanks for any help!

Replies5
  1. #1Tyler Cohrs2023-04-30 13:50

    Additional pics

  2. #2Shimmy12023-04-30 22:55

    Based on color, Deere or Volvo?

  3. #3uffex2023-05-01 08:03

    Good day Rexwroth is a German manufacturer may be a clue, measure the closed and open dimensions would establish the stroke. The diameter of the jacket & rod could then be compared to excavator boom cylinder specifications. The cylinder appears to be equipped with a hose failure valve, making European origins most probable. I assume the cylinder has its pin bearings removed. Hope it helps Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Tyler Cohrs2023-05-01 09:27

    Thanks guys. I was hoping the numbers on it would help, but so far I haven't been able to come up with anything from that...

  5. #5Tinkerer2023-05-01 11:04

    It looks like you have a very expensive check valve on that cylinder. Link To Rexroth