My ex 135 will not shut off unless i stall it,sometimes it used too turn off by key but not at all now,put new key switch in but no differance,was able too get it off by pulling the trottle cable on reving the engine up and it wud turn itself off but it will not do that now either,so any idea's?
There should be a fuel cut off solonoid on the side of the motor somewhere on a fuel line. Usually you can manually manipulate the lever on it that will kill the machine. I would start to check the solonoid make sure it's functioning properly. I am not sure how the solonoid would operate on your machine on the electric side of things but that would be a good place to start. If you can get it running check to see we're the power is on the solonoid and then see what happens when you turn the key off. Some one should be able to chime in and explain better than I can.
Not sure if that one uses a bag motor, but that would be another possibility.