i have a ex 300 lc 3 i just replaced both pumps. it works well as long as you just use one functionat a time . as soon as u pull 2 leavers everthing just slows right down . all the functions on the dash all work and do what they are susposed to .. any ideas where to start looking thanks..
Did you readjust the angle sensor when you replaced the pumps?
no i did nothing i just bought brand new pumps from hitachi and put them on .they improved everthing 100 percent but just everthing slows down when you use 2 fuctions.how do i adjust the angle sensor ?
What yr is the machine I have a 95 ex300lc-3
Try swapping angle sensor wires, made that mistake before..
my machine is a 95 . the angle sensor wires where are they located, there are no wires on these pumps
Well mine is located on the front pump output line but I'm also told by mechs that this model of machine is fully useable with failed sensors like my sensors isn't even hooked up and when I hook up my computer to the machine it tells me which sensors don't work and out of the ones that don't the machine should even move but it operates fine. I had a problem like this and it was my emer kill switch cable seiezed in one spot which I just cut it and use common sensor when the buzzer comes on turn machine off
GCC Are you hooking a laptop to with WinDR software or other program ?Please let me know .At present time I use the WinDr software with my laptop.
I use a PDA with DR.zx I would like to find out where to get the laptop software tho and connector
i took the wires off the sensor. didnt make any difference .if i connect those wires will that give me full swash or just screw somthing eles up?
As far as my understanding that sensor only detects flow/pressure the actal swash is controlled by the regulator and which is controlled from the pilot valves section i installed 2 gauges one on each pump to monitor my pressure before I rebuilt my pumps. Something I just thought of could really be injection timing maybe