Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need to find out what some excavator buckets I have fit

korarde ยท 2012-12-16 20:24

I have several excavator buckets and was wondering if there was a way to figure out what machines these would fit? I do not know what they fit exactly. Is there a chart out there possibly? Thank you

Replies5
  1. #1andrewpond2012-12-16 21:43

    Snap couple pic and post them. Also measure pin size, well it's really bushing size but u get the idea.

  2. #2uffex2012-12-18 12:42

    Good day I have some information regarding excavator buckets if you still have a requirement drop me a email at [email protected] Regards Uffex

  3. #3korarde2012-12-18 17:19

    not sure how to put them directly on here but put on flickr Not sure how to put them directly on here the the first bucket has 2 1/2 pin size the breaker I have has about a 4 inch pin size The second breaker I have has about a 5 inch pin size. I posted the picture on flickr.com http://www.flickr.com/photos/78784100@N04/

  4. #4ben46a2012-12-18 17:42

    By the looks of it the ears on your breakers aren't finished. There are no pin bosses welded in. That plate itself would never live with just a pin through it.

  5. #5buckfever2012-12-18 19:19

    Cann't see the breakers to well but if there anything like mine the plates on top are easy to change. Just order a new plate for your machine that fits that hammer and away you go.