Good evening. I just overhauled my centerjoint and now one of my tracks will only slowly move in one direction. The other direction is fine and other track moves great in both directions. I checked hoses, and checked the counter balance spool and all is fine. When trying to move, it makes a quick 6" motion, then slows drastically. It lugs the motor down slightly. It feels almost like a check ball/valve is sticking. I have manuals for it, but if anyone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance. James
Sounds like you may have gotten something into the motor or valve body
Any "easy" way to flush it? Or am I going to have to disassemble it?
Well I know what you are saying. But your time is free right? Sending that dirt back to the tank where it may get into the pump or valve body or the other motor!! $$$$$$$ It is not that big of a deal to take apart. I dont know on that machine but you probably do not need to remove the final. Just the rear motor section