Okay I have lost my mind with this system. I have load tested every wire and yes, the ground wire going from PVC to Pump solenoid. If I short to ground at the Pump solenoid it will de-stroke to 3 degrees and slowly creep up to 24 degrees. The EXDR shows the PVC commanding 5 degrees and it shows it sending a signal as well. I have checked all grounds to the PVC and load tested them as well. DP and A sensor all work as well with no codes. We have tested every sensor as well to ensure function. I'm now stuck at this point; the last issue I can think of is the PVC computer itself was replaced with a new one that has ex120 software from Friday parts. They told me it will function fine without issues, and it does except I get ghost codes for that a 120 system. codes are 34 BPI and 36 ABP sensor. In the technical manual it only goes to code 32 and I'm unsure if these codes will block the PVC from sending a command like a DP sensor code will.
The codes 34 and 36 pertain to -3 series units only. The generic aftermarket PVC ‘s cover -2 and -3 machines so should work correctly. Does the pump angle creep up while continuing to ground the pump solenoid furthest from the engine ?
any ideas what I'm running into?
nope.
There was a very similar thread recently, I’ll find it.
it may have been me from around 6 months ago. i sent computers to be checked and didn't know how to find my last thread
It was a EX200-2 , pretty much the same exact story though. . Paste in the search box Hitachi Ex200-2 Pump At Full Swash - Stalling engine . Ask mainiac89 in that thread if there any updates .