Hi! I posted some time ago about issue, when hitachi's bucket just stopped moving. I found the problem from the solenoid valve bank. Bucket started moving again when i unplugged the wiring from the bucket operating solenoid. Now, i have been looking out what is wrong in it. I figured, that there comes allways 24v + power, and the solenoid is operated by grounding, am i right? Now, the problem is, that the solenoid gets allways both of, the ground and positive. This is how i think it works. There is allways a 24v+, and the grounding is operated by the pressure switches in the fc valve, am i correct? When i measured the wiring at the pressure switches, somehow, i found nothing coming or going there. No ground, no positive. Is here anyone, who would know how does those solenoids in solenoid valve bank get their commands, and how the wiring is actually going, from where to where? I would be really thankful if i wouldn't have to tear the wiringharness in peaces just to find out. Thanks for great forum, have learned a lot from here, and got lot of help.
No replies yet.