Hi new here having problems with the electric throttle control put new mother and sensor when u turn key. On makes a loud brawling noise from the throttle control if it starts it runs real low rpm and if u push throttle up it goes a little and if u push to throttle down it just quits please help!!!!!
Maybe has to be calibrated after installation?
1. Hello to everyone once again with the help of this form I finally achived something with my Hitachi Ex200-2 machine I recently install a new complete harness, A, P, N and DP sensors the two computers, Engine stop motor, Throttle motor also change the two cylinders and sliding plate in the hydraulic pump. Now the first this I notice when started the machine is that the battery light stays on, now during the installation of the harness I realise that the harness plug is different from the plug and the alternator so to me it seem that the original hitachi alternator was replace by this one so I made all the other conection to the alternator leaving out that plug. My question is, could this be the cause of the power light staying on. The other problem I am having is with the I, L, E, P modes at first it were selecting all four modes then all of a sudden when I select the P mode botton it rev up for about two seconds then dies down like if its in I mode but the monitor is showing that its in P mode. During that phase everything is slow as hell. Now with a sour face before I finally call it a day I notice that only I mode was working the other modes were not changing when they were selected. What could be the cause. Remember I am an Architect trying to fix his machine because of unreliable mechanics so what I know so far are because of you guys anf lots of reading.