Does anyone actually use the hydraulic tank heater? The manual said, if the tank is below 86F select the tank heater until the light goes out. I’m going to install a seal kit for the main pump, any recommendations who I should order the kit from? Prefer ordering inside USA. Can someone post a detailed view of the main pump parts breakdown. The manuals I downloaded online are really not that detailed. Thanks, TM
Does the John Deere 490E have a similar pump?
Should be the same, however the 490E had a serial number break so there are 2 different pump part numbers for that machine. You would have to figure out which one you would need. A Forum member named Lachau could probably better answer this question.
Thanks mg2361.
Here is pump parts detail.
Thanks LACHAU. Out of curiosity, with the machine running, what is the an average pressure inside of the hydraulic tank. TM
Here you are.
Looks like the image didn’t post.
Thanks LACHAU. 14-16 psi