My 120 is functioning great now. Did a conversion kit and happy with results. I also had a friend help me with new inner/outer harness as when I was probing around discovered just how bad the old one was with breaks and splices. One issue now is, all warning lights and buzzer stay on when started. They go off with key, as does engine. But hour meter keeps turning. Have to disconnect relay to get the meter to stop. But plug relay back in and it doesn’t start back up. Also thumb now bleeds off in either direction, which I will try and figure out. Reading past posts and looking into alternator, fuseable link, battery relay thanks for any insight
Do they go out and buzzer stop when the engine is revved up?
Good day As a general rule the hour meter that runs with a stationary engine points to a alternator diode failure. Kind regards Uffex
Good morn, we swapped the original cab harness back in and everything went back to normal. It appears that the alternator has been changed out to a non-hitachi one.