I had some lagging issues on the bucket curling so I checked the pilot manifold pressure sensors behind the cab plugging them in and out and all of a sudden the engine went under full load, eventually the PVC fuse went and my thoughts are because of the A sensor I'm finding is not allowing current to flow through it. I found debris in one of the pump solenoids which could have been the problem to begin with. I'm not able to get the machine to unload. I find on the PVC harness pin 246 does not have power. Should it not have 24 volts? I've checked the fuses and they're good.
What‘s the # of the PVC fuse that blew ? . There is no PVC pin # 246, do you mean pin #46 ? It is powered by Fuse #7 . . The A sensor and the DP sensor can only be checked for a short. See screenshot below.
It was fuse #7 that blew, and as far as pin 246 i got this info from someone here a couple years ago and am going according to that. I'll try to attach the info.
I recognize that, not my best work ! I hope I posted the below as well.
PVC pins 37 and pin 46 should have 24 volts, both are supplied by Fuse #7 .