I've got an '89 EX 200 That has little to no hydraulic power to the boom, bucket and swing. I've had both hydraulic pumps rebuilt and they are both working fine and the pilot pressure is good. I just replaced the entire solenoid assembly and still have the same problem. The travel motors both work fine and both tracks have plenty of power. Any suggestions? Thanks
Welcome. Do you have good high speed travel as well? How about arm function, is that ok? Do you have cycle times recorded? Have you checked your pilot pressure at the joystick? Just a few things to consider
Thanks Funwithfuel, High speed travel is good, that part of the machine seems to work perfectly fine. The arm function is very weak as well. When i first start it up, The boom, arm, bucket seem to have the most power then quickly fades away within 1 minute. We got 650 pilot pressure. I just recently had the throttle cable replaced which I forgot to mention, not that should make a difference since it works just fine.
Remove and inspect inlet fittings. Some have filtered fittings. It could be obstructed or becoming obstructed. Additionally, you mentioned a new solenoid assembly, am I to assume safety solenoid which interrupts servo to joysticks? Have you inspected the wiring leading to it as well as any relay that may control it? I think you're going to find trash at the t fitting that leads to both joysticks but after or adjacent to fitting supplying pedal assemblies. Good luck BTW, leave your gauge Td in to joystick. Do you maintain your servo pressure when the functions get weak? How about your pilot filter? Have you serviced or inspected that yet?
Thank you for your input. I own the machine and will relay this all to my mechanic friend who will know what to do with your suggestions. I will let you know what we find. Thank you!!!