On a Hitachi EX330-5 they list 2 different port relief numbers, a 0719116 and a 0719117. Does anyone know the difference between the two? The parts breakdown shows the 0719117 on the top and the 0719116 on the bottom. I have a customer putting a thumb on one and we are looking for reliefs, I've got numerous Dash 2 and 3 reliefs in my truck but 5 is different. Thanks.
The releifs you referenced will have built in anti cavitation capability for the dig functions as well as 2 different pressure settings. On the Deere 330LC ‘s we put (2) port relief # 4419373 in the auxiliary top and bottom ports for 2 way functions like a thumb. Releif pressures were easy to adjust to allow the thumb to retract when forced by the bucket curl. I found the same part #’s in the Hitachi EX330 -5 parts lookup. https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/78167/referrer/search/pgId/136434/partnumber/4419373/callout/30 .