Hi All, I need the part number for the HYDRAULIC SOLENOID VALVE that provides the control for the knuckle (offset) boom cylinder. The block has three ports and the valve has a STERLING coil that activates it. The valve has seized up and so is the coil which came off with great difficulty and in the process the insulation has torn out and exposed the copper coil. I cannot see a part number for the coil either except for the: STERLING HYDRAULICS, 12VDC 18W CAS 012D PAT _ _ _ _ MADE IN USA. The machine is a HITACHI EX50URG with a ISUZU 3AD1 TURBO charged 3 cyl engine. Would any one know the part number for this valve and coil, your information will be greatly appreciated. thanks Abdul.:beatsme
Hi mate, a little late but looking at the component parts book the complete solenoid valve p/n = 4253619 it's name code = 0397600 the coil p/n = 0397604. It's the only solenoid valve listed in my EX50UR/EX50URG components book so I'm guessing this is the one you need Good luck.
Hi RTB55, My problem is I am impatient, I should have waited for a couple days before I went chasing this valve, I sent an email to Sterling in the US but the email did not go through even though my system tried to send it for 5 days!. I approached REXROTH at Acacia Ridge Qld and they managed to supply me an equivalent for $210.00. So this weekend I will install this valve and I also got Oz buckets to manufacture a 200 mm trenching bucket which I picked up this week. If I have time this weekend I will test this new bucket out ....Charlie Captain from this fourm has provide me with info also which was very good of him. I appreciate your reply. regards Abdul.