Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

EX60

Dave EX60 · 2020-06-30 09:42

I have an EX60G. I would like to add a thumb. It doesn’t have any auxiliary hydraulic valves. Is there anywhere I can tap into to add another valve?

Replies8
  1. #1uffex2020-06-30 13:54

    Good day Dave The attached may be helpful. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2uffex2020-06-30 14:15

    Not sure which model you have but the dash 3 has an option spool. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3Dave EX602020-06-30 16:56

    Okay thanks I will have a better look. It is an EX60G. Not sure what number it is. Bigger issue is one of the track adjusters piston will only come out about 2 inches. First question is does it just slide in that tube. Does that tube have any holes in it. We cannot get it out. Previous owner drove it through wet concrete and didn’t wash it out.

  4. #4excavator2020-07-01 00:46

    I'm thinking a 60g is a dash 1 machine. Can you post a picture of the machine? Probably the quickest way to tell what model it is.

  5. #5uffex2020-07-01 03:44

    Good day Here are a couple of examples of track adjusters most if not all will allow the piston to be pumped out of the jacket provided that you remove the track, any grease that leaks from the jacket will require welding or replacement. Hope it helps you Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6Dave EX602020-07-20 23:30

    I finally got the track adjuster out. The spring is broken in several spots. What comes apart to get the spring off? A lot of rust and the machine had been in wet concrete by the previous owner.

  7. #7uffex2020-07-22 14:55

    Good day Dave If the spring has broken the easy way is to get a replacement assembly, changing the actual spring is tricky and dangerouse without the equipment. Not much finacial gain either. Kind regards Uffex

  8. #8LACHAU2020-07-23 11:51

    You are right, EX60G is similar to EX60-1. Their manufactured year are about 1990~