Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC 60-6 Again- Machine Stops Suddenly When Rotating

big builder ยท 2020-06-29 15:30

I am reposting this because I dont know how to delete my last post. I titled it wrong. Sorry. Hello Everyone, Well I was able to get the planetary seal done and the swing motor seal as well. Installed and working. Did a hydraulic fluid change with filters and stainers , greased up the swing gear, swing bearing and the entire machine. Was working on tracing some small hydraulic leaks but I have another propblem. It is stopping suddenign when rotating. I have be digging and swinging very slowly while I make sure my handiwork is ok. Things I know about this issue. - It started before I replaced the seals on swing planetary and swing motor but not long before. - It happens in either direction. - It will not push through it with the joystick. You need to let off on the joystick then it will keep rotating. - Seems to be happening every 1/4 to 1/8 of a turn now. Before it was every one or two turns. - Everything else seems to be functioning well. - I didnt see anything amis while I was greasing the swing gear through the access hole. Although it was very messy in there with a mix of grease, oil and water. I cleaned it out as best I could and put in 4 litres of lithium grease as specified and was going to add the balancde after running for a few hours. I really need to get this machine back up and running so any help diagnosing this would be greatly appreciated.

Replies0

No replies yet.