Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

excavator

ejb · 2010-09-02 21:58

have been working on an akerman h12b excavtor, i do not have a parts or service manual. would like to know if there are any machines out there for sale, parts machine ect. ordered parts book its been 2 weeks & no book. they say they print them on order. looks to be a good machine just needs some tlc. thanks ejb

Replies3
  1. #1mickemalm2011-03-19 15:20

    I just became a member here. Your post was quite old but I thought I'd let you know that I may have a book scanned on CD. Let me know if you want it. Here in Sweden we still get parts for them fairly easy.

  2. #2hammerman2011-03-22 19:13

    i´m just new member too,regards from Spain.

  3. #3Klapaucius2016-08-17 16:46

    I know this is grave digging but if you still hang on these forums I'd be very interested in that manual! Tackar redan i förväg.