Hello, One of my guys let my excavator run out of fuel. I bled the air out, machine will not start. It has fuel going to all 4 injectors. Put slight amount of either and machine tried to start. What can I do from here to try to get it to start. Thanks for any advice.
Sounds like you still have some air in the system. Starting fluid seems to detonate to soon on alot of engines. I've had good results with wd40 instead. The first half of a new can is more misty. Remove the air cleaner and let it run on that with the throttle open.
Year, Make, Model?
In this case ether is a fast way to the poor house. A knowledgeable mechanic is far cheaper than a broken engine.
I tried most of the advise given, I have a mechanic coming Monday or Tuesday. I bled the air out again lots of air come out again. This happened before and bled lines and fired up. It has a electric fuel pump.
Excavator is a Hanix S&B 550. Mitsubishi 4cyl diesel. Not sure of the year.
I tried the WD40 did not get air out.