Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator

Linda Gayle · 2023-09-09 21:16

How do you remove an air conditioner compressor on a 2006, crc mini excavator?

Replies14
  1. #1uffex2023-09-10 03:48

    Good day Can you help a little, which mini excavator? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Linda Gayle2023-09-10 08:16

    305crc caterpillar mini excavator 2006 model

  3. #3uffex2023-09-10 12:58

    Good day Linda If you give the serial number and appeal to Nige he has a real good tap on Cat info. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Linda Gayle2023-09-10 13:03

    Don't know the serial number but it's a caterpillar 305C CR 2006 model

  5. #5ps66x42023-09-10 13:37

    Does this look like it?

  6. #6ahart2023-09-10 13:58

    This procedure should get you fairly close regardless of serial number.

  7. #7Linda Gayle2023-09-10 15:08

    Already saw that, doesn't help. I think I'm going to have to take the weight off the back to be able to get it at.

  8. #8ahart2023-09-10 15:33

    How does it not help? The first step is remove counterweight.

  9. #9Linda Gayle2023-09-10 15:40

    I guess I missed that. I will watch it again. Thanks

  10. #10ahart2023-09-10 16:07

    Not the video, that’s an air compressor. The file I attached is the procedure to R&I the air conditioning compressor.

  11. #11Linda Gayle2023-09-10 16:13

    Ok thanks

  12. #12ps66x42023-09-10 16:23

    I was asking if that pump looked like what you were talking about

  13. #13Linda Gayle2023-09-10 16:27

    I'm not sure, I was asking this for my husband. He was just trying to figure out how to get the air compressor out. He finally figured it out just before you texted me.

  14. #14Gary Layton2023-09-12 09:54

    Lordy.