Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator Bucket Part

WillDemo · 2018-02-14 21:11

can someone tell me what the name of this part is ? it's for a 330CL bucket - thanks in advance

Replies9
  1. #1cuttin edge2018-02-14 21:27

    Not sure which you mean. The pin, bucket ear, pin boss

  2. #2WillDemo2018-02-14 21:30

    Someone called it a bearing bushing Someone else called it adjustable flange

  3. #3WillDemo2018-02-14 21:39

    Here’s another picture

  4. #4cuttin edge2018-02-14 21:39

    The bushing would be in the stick. Sometimes they use spacers or thrust washers for side play not sure what else they would be called.

  5. #5WillDemo2018-02-14 21:50

    Yeah.. this goes inside the bucket

  6. #6heymccall2018-02-14 23:47

    My recollection says adjuster.

  7. #7heymccall2018-02-14 23:55

    Flange. How'd you lose yours? Last one on list. Be sure to ask for the second #7...The cat classic part. Same part, much less money.

  8. #8WillDemo2018-02-15 00:38

    Awesom thanks alot, that is what I was looking at but wasn’t sure I didn’t loose it, I bought the bucket used and it came with out it

  9. #9cuttin edge2018-02-15 08:18

    Never seen one like that before. Cool.