Hey folks, I'm looking at an early 90's Daewoo 130-3 that had a cab fire. Seems to me that a bunch of daewoo and possibly other models from that time frame should share a common cab. Doesn't really seem to matter the machine size, the cab is always about the same. Wouldn't expect them to have designed different cabs for each model. Can't seem to find anything confirming this though. Would make it a lot easier to find a cab if I knew what should fit. Any and all help is always appreciated.
Good day To the best of my knowledge, a common cabin is used by each manufacturer. Kind regards Uffex
Generally speaking, all cabs other than zero tail swing, from the 120 size up to 300 size are the same size and should interchange. I'm sure there are exceptions.
Thanks guys, pretty much what I had come up with but was unable to confirm. A whole lot easier to find a cab in descent shape when looking at all daewoo machines from the early 90's. Vs just the 130. I'm sure if there are minor differences it will be easier to rectify those than un-crispify the original cab.