:usadoing some embankment work and a couple of my hoes slid down the hill into some trees and one into a rail road iron drivin into ground.needing cat 330 ex right rear door,cat 325 ex right rear door.
I don't understand you had two hoes slide down the embankment and landed on some railroad iron that was buried? Do you have any pics of the where the hoes are? Did the bank give away with operators in them? Sorry I just didn't follow what happened.
slough repair ok heres the story we got hired to reestablish a slough behind southern univ in la.on the banks of the mighty old miss river.during the clearing stage we encountered very poor soil conditions.the ground would hold you till you started to move from place to place.they(southern univ)started to fill in the area with whatever they could find.well we found some railroad irons about ten feet long half buried.all photos are before, fixin to post after shots
afterwards and after
more i have tons more piks of lotsa different jobs
pics of the carnage?
Well what are you waiting for...post em!!!!:drinkup
thanks for sharing
misc picks coming now 1st pik ''cheap car hot paint job'' 2nd 2 mile long drainage canal before 3rd pik after ditch is dug 4th our new utility hoe 5th random equipment
more,more heres a few more,some of my new toys and my sons b-day cake
When are we going to see pictures of these bent doors????? That is the sweetest ditch i've ever seen. You should see my hatchet jobs. You could do a better job with dynamite
Everytime I see these perfect ditches I get intimidated. It just takes practise I suppose. Nice cake. I sent the picture to my wife to put in my birthcake order for December. Thanks for the pictures.
Ok,ok let me let the cat out the bag,that ditch was dug with a trap bucket,it only took one pass with the 325,although it was two miles long,it took longer to clear the right of way...