Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pics of some 5110’s

nkh111 ยท 2010-01-14 15:36

Was bored today so I thought I would share some pictures with the forum.

Replies9
  1. #1nkh1112010-01-14 15:40

    A few more.

  2. #2WColtharp2010-01-14 16:54

    Sweet pics! Do you work for McAninch?

  3. #3catd8t2010-01-14 17:44

    im in love. thats all i got to say

  4. #4nkh1112010-01-14 17:52

    I work for Emery Sapp and Sons. But I took these pictures while Mcaninch was working near where I live

  5. #5nkh1112010-01-14 18:06

    Couple more for the night.

  6. #6Dozerboy2010-01-14 18:18

    Man thats a beast all you find here are tinker toys. A big hoe here takes 6-7 buckets to fill a 20 yd truck.

  7. #7qball2010-01-14 20:43

    that is one big bendy digger thingy!

  8. #8JimBruce422010-01-14 21:12

    Hell of a Bucket, any idea what size they were? Look a lot bigger than 10yarders 5110's seem to be the more popular of the 5000's series... were they plagued with as many problems are their bigger siblings?

  9. #9nkh1112010-01-14 21:49

    I have heard that they are 13 yd buckets, but two buckets and those 740's are full when loading shot rock and in dirt after two buckets it was running over the sides.