Stopped by and took these pics today. I thought this was neat.
He cant have that on his boom.....................tis not a duck! Folk over here see that they will expect me to walk on water :Banghead Great pics, thanks for sharing.
It's alright Rob, just as long as that thing doesn't "turn turtle" on him it'll all be alright.
I like it, and remember always check track pressure before entering the water. LOL
Wonder if he keeps what he catches. :drinkup
got to be a weird feeling
You know looking at that thing bobbing around in the water makes me think. If they put a pontoon on each side it might actually be half way stable.
That would freak me out trying to dig with it tilting like that!
I ran one of these for about half hour and got off it almost green. Don't think im going to be a fulltime thing for me
Im with you on that! Leave it to us land lovers to come up with an idea for those swamp rats! Jason
Don't dig over the drive motors. It will put to much pressure on the pins and final drives .:lmao
The operator said you have to get used to the rocking in the water or you will be sick.
yup i'm gonna add that to my list for santa clause who knows might come in handy at work
Neat .... but I don't think I want the pleasure of running it... even if I could add it to a resume'.... Now all he needs is a dump truck with the same track set-up it that a commercial setup or Homemade
Doing better than this guy...
Just some links to other stuff like this: And one just for fun:
Heavylift The operator told me it was a kit that was put on. He said they have been in all states in the continental U.S. except Ok. and they were going there next. It suprised me how much work they can do floating in the water.