Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator Komatsu PC200-7 Fault Code

Taris Siswoyo ยท 2012-09-20 07:44

Hello Everyone... Please ..I need a help from someone.. I have error code on komatsu pc200-7 The monitor show E02 it means Pc-EPC Sytem And if I get into the next check it show E233 it means Formers pump tvc valve breaker. But i ve check every single solenoide valve. there is no damage on it. And I ve reset it, but the error code is allways appear. Pleas help me..... Thanks

Replies8
  1. #1jey_c2012-09-21 01:29

    Check the PC-EPC solenid, it is located on the hydraulic pump. If it is not defected all you have to do is to check your electric wire connection between cab and EPC solenoid, good luck

  2. #2Taris Siswoyo2012-09-21 08:08

    ok. but i ve checked the solenoid. all just normal. resistant is aprox at 51 ohm. but i m not checked the wire yet. ok jey, tommorow i ll check it. thanks a lot

  3. #3Taris Siswoyo2012-09-21 08:31

    but,by the way. if the arm moved, then the engine sound like very heavy and black smoke is come out from mufler. somekind of engine stall. how about it. is it the problem on engine or hydraulic system. please help me.

  4. #4jey_c2012-09-22 01:32

    There is also the so called LS-EPC solenoid, try to measure the LS EPC is it also 50ohm?

  5. #5Taris Siswoyo2012-09-22 05:05

    Jey. I ve checked this day. and i think i found it. its a wiring problem, on TVC Solenoid valve wiring. maybe it Break. cause when i checked the voltage. its kind a normal. aprox 25v, and when i plug the solenoid, its gone..... no power supply. and then i take + 25 v from other and i inject it to there... its normal, and no error either after i reset it. and now i m so tired. I will check the harnes for tommorow. Thanks for all your advice. and further, would you be my friend?

  6. #6zygy32012-10-28 03:48

    Komatsu PC200 in Action

  7. #7lau lan2014-08-28 22:50

    Hi, Taris I think you need an EPC for Excavator Komatsu Checking, I would like to recomed this link: http://www.autoepc4u.com/komatsu-linkone-spare-parts-catalogue-2010.html to you, hoping a few help for your vehicle.

  8. #8dwagidig2014-10-19 17:01

    Hi, everyone. I have a Komatsu pc75uu3. I need help on how to access the error codes from my monitor panel. The controler has colored lights and manual shows numbers and alphabets error codes. Please, can someone help me with this problem. Thanks