I own a small excavator want to install LED lights, LED work light is mounted or installed LED light bar is good, please have me over to the point of installation experience. The following two were welcome to give an opinion http://www.ledether.com/LED-Light-B...ght-bars-Manufacturers-and-Suppliers-571.html http://www.ledether.com/LED_Work_Li...-(E-WL-LED-0002)-flood-type-424.html-424.html
I've changed a few things over to LED including my house. IMO LED is the way to go. Sorry I don't have any advice on the particular items you posted on.
Look into rigid industries led lights. A bit pricey but come in a lot of sizes and configurations
I dont see a price listed anywhere....... They list the color as "5000k ~6500k" what does that mean? Somewhere between about 5000-6500k? I personally prefer lights in the 5000k range. This alone would be enough for me to pick a different brand....
If you are putting LED lights on your digger be care full when using a lasers as it my interfer with the recever
If you are putting LED lights on your digger be care full when using a laser as it my interfer with the reciever
Not to be rude, but I wouldn't install those cheep lights on anything for any price .
Looks like more cheap, throw away Chinese crap to me. Feiny, don't think for a minute you are fooling me...
The linked LED lights are total garbage. That company's products should be avoided like the plague. ...as with any spammer products.
Well...let me check that off the list as a no-buy. What company uses the word "cheap" in a description of their own product?
Get them at a local police supply. or a tractor shop.