Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator parts. Thoughts on this Cheap alternative?

Bremcoe ยท 2013-10-14 22:18

Has anyone ever done business with this company? Feedback? http://www.sinocmp.com

Replies8
  1. #1rfedistribution2013-10-15 19:26

    No, but take a look at the homepage pictures... Everything on the website super imposed. I would try looking for what I am needing for repair or maintenance work on google and find an American company. At least you could go back to them and hold them accountable.

  2. #2excavator2013-10-16 00:17

    Bremcoe, send me a PM so I can contact you. We're only about an hour away from each other and I'm connected to a few people in the lower mainland that may be able to help you.

  3. #3rfedistribution2013-10-16 11:05

    rfedistribution.com

  4. #4mike694402013-10-16 22:10

    Cheap parts I had good service from thes people For theXiamen Globe Truth Industries Co., Ltd (XMGT) Video http://www.bestpartscn.com/doc/video.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtZROuRNwc0&feature=youtu.be ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sales office: #704,No.2362,Fangzhong Road,Xiamen,Fujian,China,361009 Ph: +86-592-5889475 Fax: +86-592-5889476 Web: www.bestpartscn.com for the money the Chinese reengineered product are ok on older machines.

  5. #5finaldrive2013-10-18 10:39

    I have traveled extensively in China and do R&D for a living. Be careful on electrical components. They are copied for the Asian market and not for North America. The harness plugs are different and the display is in Japanese (not Chinese) That can be changed. However the decals on monitor panels are all Chinese. Out of 20 monitor panels we tested, 13 failed within 1 month. Needless to say I don't buy electrical from China, nor hydraulic components. They are a long ways away from being up to the caliber needed for manufacturing hydraulic components. XMGT makes good undercarriage as do a select few others. What you mostly find online are trading agents. They carry no stock. Each region in China has their own niche. It will be one or two factories in the province, yet you will have hundreds of trading agents trying to pass themselves as the actual manufacture. Was there something specific you were looking for? I'm happy to pass along my experience and knowledge. I've been traveling to China for several years specifically for the heavy equipment parts industry.

  6. #6Bremcoe2013-10-18 13:21

    good info! I ordered both computers and the 3 wiring harnesses for my machine. aswell as an alternator, swing motor seal kit and a water pump. 1 year warranty. well see what happens. I couldn't afford to spend 11,000$ at wajax so I figured if give this a shot.

  7. #7finaldrive2013-10-18 15:27

    10-4 Let us know how it works out for you!

  8. #8Westcoaster992023-01-24 16:00

    Hey finaldrive, Just wondering if you have some recent feedback/ advice on buying undercarriage components off alibaba? Looking for tracks chain, pads and sprockets for a 2011 hitachi zx200-3LC