I'm trying to compile a list of all the different excavator joystick patterns. Anyone know of others than ISO-SAE-TLB? Seems to me there was at least 3 more. KOB, maybe? I've done an extensive search online and can't find anything. Thanks, Dirt
There are four patterns that I am aware of. ISO or SAE or CAT pattern seems to be the now standard on excavators L Lever, forward/back = Dipper out/in L/R = slew L/R R Lever, forward/back = Boom down/up L/R = bucket crowd/dump MHI is the same but with the left lever doing what the right does in ISO etc R Lever, forward/back = Dipper out/in L/R = slew L/R L Lever, forward/back = Boom down/up L/R = bucket dump/crowd BHL or Kobelco is standard JD Backhoe control L Lever, forward/back = Boom down/up L/R = slew L/R R Lever, forward/back = Dipper out/in L/R = bucket crowd/dump SCM is what Hitachi used up till around 1989 I think which is ISO with slew and dipper swapped. L Lever, forward/back =slew R/L L/R = Dipper out/in R Lever, forward/back = Boom down/up L/R = bucket crowd/dump. Hope that helps Baz
Joy sticks ? The early Link Belt's were a pattern of their own. The Bucyrus Erie was another. Insley had their own , Unit, Northwest, early Koehring 1066, probably some more even. Basically all the obsolete models, were different. Nothing common. Glad the industry finally got their act together !