hello I have a kobelco k 905 lc mark 2 1989, have someone tried using a electric 6-2 valve solenoid to split fluid on bucket cylinder to operate a tilt bucket, its an old machine and the cost is to high to buy aftermarket parts to the control valve block and all plumbing/parts that it needs. any experience? Frank
So, you do or do not have existing option spool installed? I have never split off the bucket circuit, it's always been the option, split to run various functions. Others may have successfully pulled off the bucket, I have never seen it, unless removing the arm and bucket for an extreme attachment requiring more flow than one spool could deliver.
no spool installed. just wondering about the options for a cheap installation. the cost isn`t much for a 6.2 electric solenoid. hmm
I guess the biggest challenge would be for the bucket spool to be stroked for the valve to have oil. I don't know that those valves would like to have reversed flow. I've only seen them plumbed in on the option spool where the option is always on in single direction when the valve is energized to perform whatever function you are asking. I hope someone else comes in on this with experience in what you are describing.
ok understand. I have a 6-2 valve on my tractor with a switch, and there it is working without any problems.