Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator sales

SchoolProject29 ยท 2023-07-19 10:35

Hey folks, continuing down this project path. Is there any place I can find numbers on the excavators and other earth-moving equipment sold in the U.S. or even globally. The companies do not really seem to publish the information by equipment so wanted to see if you all had any thoughts. Thanks in advance!! SP29 out

Replies3
  1. #1f311fr12023-07-19 11:19

    Ritchey Brothers publishes auction results

  2. #2chidog2023-07-22 15:01

    Not sure about excavators, but it sure seems the old and worn out large dozer market is priced like they have all collected many pounds of gold in their belly pans through the years and not just the broken parts and oil. I don't understand it because in places like Ca I'd think they would not be allowed on job sites with out the proper tier engines in them, and I'd think that would soon be a thing nation wide.

  3. #3skata2023-07-25 17:39

    Sometimes I'd see new equipment sales figures be posted in the equipment world magazine. Maybe see where they get their info