Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator undercarriage conversions

big ben ยท 2017-12-08 23:07

Hello, does anyone know of a web site or company who can supply undercarriage parts cross reference. Example I'm looking into putting Cat u/c on a Hitachi ZX290 forester ? I know with a tape measure and calipers it can be done but that involves lots of variables and is very time consuming Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1Bls repair2017-12-09 10:11

    You can call Cat ,they should be able to tell what you need

  2. #2big ben2017-12-09 11:36

    I did try Cat first. They have some but not all and this was one they didn't have. Thanks

  3. #3Bls repair2017-12-09 12:56

    Are you looking for after market undercarriage parts or cat parts

  4. #4big ben2017-12-09 13:12

    I would like Cat OEM parts on the Hitachi. I know big aftermarket places would have the info as lets say the Hitachi 290 take a certain roller they supply. What Cat machine takes those same rollers, say a 330 ? Then its easy to figure out the Cat part number. Thanks

  5. #5Plebeian2017-12-11 15:59

    The ITM web catalogue is walled off. http://www.group-itm.com/en/products/undercarriage-components/track-rollers http://www.group-itm.com/Media/Industries/Brochure_pdf/ITM_Construction Excavator_web.pdf (don't think they do crossreferencing much) http://www.msttracks.com/assets/Berco P (Berco have 1500 configurations of rollers) http://wbfparts.com/pdf/spareparts.pdf (multiple different types of cat rollers) If you are not liking the Hitachi parts, probably see what factory/ quality/ price info the aftermarket u/c suppliers can provide. Tigercat has worked with Berco for many years. (you will see the Tiger cat undercarriage listed as D6 or D7 HD etc on some models) https://www.tigercat.com/service-tips/track-to-success/ ( https://www.tigercat.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/btb18.pdf )u/c sizing

  6. #6Plebeian2017-12-11 18:07

    Berco a few generic track dimensions. https://www.berco.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/TrackSystem_WR433GB00C_BTS__cat_disc.pdf