Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator Volvo EC210

darlly01 ยท 2011-01-11 09:05

Please, anyone can help me to find a catalog with OEM number parts for Volvo Excavator EC210, I need to buy, but I have only the VOE catalog numbers, and the suppliers keep asking me for the OEM numbers. Any help will be welcome. thanks

Replies3
  1. #1tool_king2011-01-11 13:27

    what dash is your vlovo? like B or C go under catalog .go to offroad .and put in info.check out the baldwin fiter web site http://catalog.baldwinfilter.com/startoffhighwayapps.html they list the oem numbers

  2. #2tool_king2011-01-11 13:30

    volvo e210 these are for a volvo e210 with cummins engine Lube BT339 (9912-90710) Pilot Hyd. PT8392 (1030-61460) Hyd. PT8896 (1041-00130) Hyd. Tank Breather PA5316 (1450-0233) P. Fuel BF1280 (9912-03410) S. Fuel BF788 (9912-03640) O. Air PA1884 (9912-45700) I. Air PA1911 (9912-45800)

  3. #3darlly012011-01-19 05:16

    Hi, tool_king. thanks for your attention. it is volvo EC210B, I need locate code for Pressure Switch, Temperarure sensor and Speed sensor. the supplier are asking for OEM code, I couldn't find it. If you have it please send it and I'll appreciate. thanks