Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavators that use Bosch Rexroth hydraulic components

cjmc · 2025-04-28 13:03

Hi all. Just wondering what brands of excavator use Bosch Rexroth hydraulic components? My yanmar sv15 does, I’m looking for a valve for it but yanmar only sell the complete block, not the individual valve. Just thinking maybe I might be able to source the part from another manufacturer. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1laidback012025-04-28 13:17

    Have you tried Bosch directly? They want the German partnumbers right off whatever it is you are sourcing, but you maybe have luck here: https://www.boschrexroth.com/ics/spc/ it being you are in Ireland, this link might be a phone call away for you.. I have no idea on the relative distances: https://www.sjorupgroup.com/en/nye-reservedele/bosch-rexroth/ But I omitted all the USA parts warehouses. Still, if you are looking, I used DuckDuckGo.com and my search terms were "Bosch Rexroth excavator components" and wow do you get a lot of people reselling these parts.

  2. #2cjmc2025-04-28 14:17

    Thanks for the links. I have made contact with Bosch and am waiting for a reply back. Unfortunately the part number is worn off the valve I am looking for so it won’t be straight forward sourcing a replacement.

  3. #3fortworth-cowboy2025-04-28 18:29

    Bobcat uses a lot of Bosch Rexroth, if it fits with the yanmar stuff, I don't know