Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Experenced hoe operator looking for work.

Nick8300 ยท 2015-01-16 04:39

I am a hoe hand from nebraska and I am looking for work in a warmer climent. I have 10yrs experience. I am sick of getting laid off and the cold. The company I work for does mostly belly dump and clearing over burdon for a couple mines in the area so I do alote of truck loading. I have put in some pipe but not very much. I run a 349 every day but the company I work for also has a couple pc800s I also have dozer experience. I would like to go west but would also consider south for the right oppertunity. I will be in vegas next week if anyone in that area would like to meet. Thank you Nick

Replies5
  1. #1Nick83002015-01-16 04:56

    I also have my osha and msha certification.

  2. #2CM19952015-01-16 06:55

    Welcome to the Forums Nick8300!:drinkup Best of luck in the job search.

  3. #3JDOFMEMI2015-01-17 12:24

    I sent you a message. May have something for you.

  4. #4Nick83002015-01-17 14:21

    For some reason it won't let me access my messages or message you. My e-mail is [email protected] . If you could e-mail me that would be great. Thank you

  5. #5JDOFMEMI2015-01-17 14:55

    Probably because you need 3 posts to be accepted as a member with full privileges on the site. You should be able to now. I sent an email anyway