Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Experience with JCS Equipment in Houston, TX

Danger Spike ยท 2020-10-21 06:34

Has anyone done any business with Javier Covarrubias or JCS? It's a decent trip to check this out, I'm looking for any reasons I shouldn't make it..... TIA, D https://www.machinerytrader.com/listings/construction-equipment/for-sale/188848237/2005-cat-420d

Replies3
  1. #1mowingman2020-10-21 13:13

    I would be real careful about that place. It looks like they operate out of an old house behind the equipment lot. Records show that at least 4 different companies under various names operate/have operated out of there. Maybe OK, but be careful. Are you in north Texas? I know a company in Ft. Worth that rents and sells "high quality" used Cat equipment. Have done several million dollars of business with them in the past. I can provide you their name if you want it. Jeff

  2. #2Danger Spike2020-10-21 15:03

    Good info, thank you....and yes I'd appreciate that very much. DM inbound.....

  3. #3mowingman2020-10-21 15:40

    Message headed back to you. Good luck.