when lifting arms and tilting the bucket down simultaneously the arms go down It’s a Chinese skid steer CFG JK35, KUBOTA engine, there’s a 3 spool pilot operated valve. Aux, arms, bucket I could get it to do what I want but have to be very precise and gentle on controls. Has soon as I push to much on control for tilting arms drop… Any ideas Thanks
How long have you had this machine? How many hours does it have? When did the problem start?
New machine 10hrs, did this from beginning
So it looks like some priority circuits are missing.
When you say priority circuits are missing, please more details... My knowledge of hydraulic is very basic
so is mine. However, there is something amiss, either a priority plug or valve such that when you curl, it should not affect the boom. Boom priority of some sort. Boom get's all it needs, extra flow to the curl and other circuits.
I hear what you are saying, This only happens when bringing boom up and simultaneously trying to curl bucket down. Boom goes down really rapidly, I find this to be dangerous
If it's brand new, sounds like it should be a dealer problem. Is this a Alibaba straight from China ? No dealer straight from the factory?
If its anything like my little new hollands i love so dear. Its the nature of the being. The valve isnt talored to its job its just a plain old 2 spool valve that could be used for a loader or 40 other jobs.
Those China hydraulics leave a lot to be desired. They don’t copy what they don’t think you need.
You kinda get what you pay for . . .
Auction
Sorry man, you're probably stuck trying to reinvent the wheel. That is- they probably sold a crappty valve in a crappty skid at a crappty auction. And now your stuck- going to have to try to find/ modify a valve stack- or live with what you have. Or you just sell it on to the next guy. I wish the sellers of this stuff, would just give up on the "its just like the domestic/ japan/ korean equipment with kubota/ cummins and rexroth hydraulics without the expensive paint" which is utter bulshite. You would have been better off with a 10 year old case/ cat/ takeuchi with 5,000 hours on it, than a new chinese no name skid. And now you're stuck trying to figure out a solution, before you hurt yourself or someone else with it.
There is certainly some learning curve getting to know how to run pilot controls on any machine. "Precise and gentle" wins the day. Your complicating factor is this is a budget machine that happens to be Chinese, so I suspect that you also have a quality factor that negatively influences your results. I had a look online and saw a large number of these machines (new and next to new) mainly being sold at auction. For others following this thread, this is what they look like: https://www.rbauction.com/pdp/2024-cfg-jk35-mini-skid-steer-loader-(unused)/12603088?utm_source=ceg2&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=rba-syndication There may not be an easy solutions to resolve this if it is simply a quality issue.
Hey Man, thank you for taking time replying to my post I’m a contractor and own waker nueson excavator and a kubota, I know exactly what I purchased and was not expecting domestic quality… actually I bought this to have fun around my house and remove snow! I would get most of the money I paid for it by selling the engine on it own... Not trying to reinvent no wheel, just trying to understand why hydraulics are acting that way and agree with you it could be dangerous. Anyway, you guys seem to point to crappy valve, but why would it only do that when bringing boom up and simultaneously trying to curl bucket down and not when curl up….
You think changing valve would fix issue?
My first thought before posting here was defective valve, For the boom to go down that fast when simultaneously trying boom up and curl down, that looks like the flow opens for boom function… How do I troubleshoot this to the valve!!!
I think id try making a orfaced fitting to reduce the pilot pressure in rush to the spool vavle or put a adjustable flow control on it.
It might be worth contacting the manufacturer to see if they can provide you some guidance on a possible repair. There was some contact information on the name plate of the machine that I linked to in Post #14, which I will post below.
Something easy I could try, just wondering what pilot line i should put reducer, boom down... Hey man,I understand you have a new holland skid steer? Is it doing something similar?
Already did, no response yet, don't think they will respond
That says everything you need to know.
Please people, stop buying durable goods from china. There are real and long lasting political, economic, and security implications that come along with buying all this cheap crap from them. Then again, most people don't think or care about the big picture, they just want it cheap and want it now....
Thats the one id try. The new holland l250 l255 ls120 ls125 and the deere 375/3375 skid loaders are the same thing othere then different engines. The hydralics on them (atleast every one I ever been around) are finicy like you discribe. Atfer sitting on the seat enough your feet learn how to deal with it
FWIW that address says the "dealer" ia permanently closed. that area is full of truck/trailer parking yards, junk/wrecked vehicles and abandoned buildings. english isnt the primary language in the area
I am not a hydraulic wiz either, but it does sound like a valve issue. It loses pressure when you curl and raise. Somewhere there is a valve that isn't holding. It could also just be sh!!ty engineering as well. They may not have stolen enough of someone else's hyd schematic. You would likely need to take it to a hyd guy and see if he can understand where the issue is. Or pull the motor and move on.
Sounds like there are no load check valves in the system. The load check stops any backflow in the pump supply circuit which stops reverse flow out of a function that is at a higher pressure than the other functions.
My 332E deere is that way also. EH controls, electrically interlocked. I was told that was to keep one function from overrunning the other. Symptoms of cheap control circuits.
Hey guys an update on my issue! I just installed a counterbalance valve on boom function when going down. It’s seem to have fix the issue of boom dropping when boom up and curl down simultaneously, it also improved the rate of descent of boom, more controlled…
Just bought this same unit and having the same issue. Where on the machine would I add a counterbalance valve?