I spotted this on another website. It took some reading to get to the bottom line , but here it is. For the small price of $1,000 per person, with up to 5 people, you can spend a Day in the dirt with Don.Now I know fuel,ins, maintenance,etc is very high priced these day, but $5,000 to let some rich guy come play with your toys for a day can't be to bad of a deal. Even once a week could turn into a pretty tidy amount.:my2c:IMO
damn...I should have a chat with my superintendent and work something out for Tower Crane tours! I could make a killing on the weekends!
Until that rich guy hurts himself on your equipment or jobsite... Since he's rich, he probably has a better lawyer than you do. -- Joe
Get a good, air tight contract written up absolving you or you're company of any responsibility for death, decapitation or injury etc and you should be pretty much in the clear, at worst, thats what the insurance is for...
This guy builds something like half scale models of any piece of equipment you want, he goes to the sites & gets a ton of pics & tries to run the machine so he can build it as exact as possible. Check out www.doncampbellmodels.com and see what this man is capable of building, it is unreal his detail