Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

F800 dump bed securement locks

John V ยท 2023-11-03 11:11

Howdy all, I have a 1995 F800 with a 14' flatbed dump that I use for hauling logs. I have a log bed atop the flatbed. Went this route to keep this versatile incase I need a flatbed occasionally. One thing I'd like to improve is the dump bed flexing when I have a heavy load of logs on there. I'm thinking some kind of cam lock on towards the front of the dump bed that will secure it to the truck frame. Anyone seen something like this?

Replies3
  1. #1heymccall2023-11-03 11:37

    Came up on the first page of my Google search..."dump truck bed locks" Tipper body lock system - Binotto Bodyfix is the name of the Binotto solution for the tipper body lock system: learn more about its function and installation guidelines. www.binottousa.com

  2. #2IceHole2023-11-03 13:51

    Chain binders welded to frame is what a friend did

  3. #3John V2023-11-05 16:11

    Brilliant, that's the exact mechanism I had in mind, dunno why I didn't think to use those.