Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

F9C4 John Deere 310SG code

szjuen15 · 2025-11-29 22:48

Backhoe will not start please help

Replies7
  1. #1mg23612025-11-30 06:20

    Check your messages. Report back here.

  2. #2szjuen152025-12-01 00:44

    Well, the problem went away then I had some harness issue so I replaced it with a new harness and then the problem is back.. so I’d like some step by step instructions or assistance please. It’s a 2006 John Deere 310SG

  3. #3mg23612025-12-01 04:46

    Did the problem come back immediately after replacing the harness, or did it work for a while, then quit? Which harness did you replace? The part number of said harness? Thoroughly check the items in the solutions I sent you.

  4. #4szjuen152025-12-01 08:44

    The harness I replaced is AT304825 and that's the engine harness I will go through the 2 document properly and report back to you and the problem immediately came back after i put in the new harness and it never started

  5. #5szjuen152025-12-01 08:48

    What is the R02 noise drain wire?

  6. #6mg23612025-12-01 12:16

    The R02 wire is a black wire within the harness that is twisted with the High and Low CAN wires (yel/green). Basically it is only attached to ground at one end. So make sure neither CAN wire has continuity to ground.

  7. #7szjuen152026-01-06 07:33

    Good day with good news, thank you for all your help, the issue was when I put in the new harness I plugged it in incorrectly, well upside down so the pins weren't connecting with the other connection on the others side of the harness that goes to the monitor, I swapped them around and connected them correctly and it started up right away. Thank you once again