I've got a friend of a friend who has an FR20 wheel loader, whether it's badged FA or AC I don't know. He's looking for a service manual covering the transmission. If anyone has any leads on manuals or has the service and trans pressure specs we'll take any help we can get! Serial #81C520. Best info I've found says this replaces the 745C. If anyone has this manual or related information please email me at alan627b AT live.com, or drop me a private message. Thanks, Alan Hynes
do you know which transmission it has in the early ones were allison and the newer were ZF with electric shift the shift lever for it would be a black box with a large wire out of it mounted right below the steering wheel
I'll try to find out, Dirthog....if I can, do you have the pressure specs? Be back when I can, Alan
yes I can come up with that we all the manuals for them
Thanks dirthog, I'll find out what it has and get back with you. Thanks! Alan
Dirthog, the latest info is that this loader does not have an electric shift, so it must have the Allison. The guy I'm helping wants a manual for it, but if we can't get that, the pressure specs will surely help. Serial number on the unit is 81C520, if the number off the tranny is needed I'll see about getting it. Thanks for the help! Alan627b
Alan I sent you a e-mail with some spec for that trans as I said there are no new manuals for the machine that I could find
Thanks Dirthog, the email hasn't arrived yet so I'll watch for it. If it doesn't show up, I'll get back on this board and request you re-send it. Just FYI, if any ever turn up, used manuals would do just fine. The search continues..... Alan627b