Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

clark 35c Wheel loader??

fendtman ยท 2009-08-18 08:17

wondering if they are a decent wheel loader, appears that they could be very handy in a small loader, looking for something to put forks on and also load chicken litter. know of any goods ones int he midwest.

Replies1
  1. #1southernman132009-08-18 21:12

    35c I have one in Florida, its a great little loader, mine has a detroit 353 I belive, it pulls really good, I had it on a huntin lease for a few years, we had a rome disc that we pulled to clear land wit, It was amazing how that little loader would pull. I've picked 5500lb scissor lifts and loaded them on a trailer with it several times. I havent used it for quite a while, i replaced most of the hoses and rebuilt all 4 steer cylinders, last time I wanted to use it it would not steer correctly, the rear wheels were stuck one way and wouldnt return, i replaced the seals in the 2/4 wheel selector valve but i cant figure it out. wish I could like I said its a handy little machine, just seems to run and run