Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

FACTORY PASSWORD CATERPILLAR 18 DIGITS

amonroy1 · 2020-06-17 15:03

i, how are you? I am the ing arturo monroy from mexico I have a cat 329E excavator machine which is blocked by the regeneration system, Here in Mexico, Caterpilar does not provide these services because environmental regulations are different from the United States. I bought the machine at auction and it was brought to Mexico, I am informing myself by selling your videos to service the system but it asks me for the 18-digit factory passwords, and here in Mexico it is not possible to get them, I hope you can help me with any comments regards my watsapp is 6871016281 I CAN SEND YOU PICTURES OF THE PROBLEM

Replies8
  1. #1Nige2020-06-18 08:41

    The only way you can get passwords is from a Caterpillar dealer. The machine should never have been exported outside the area covered by EPA emissions regulations. The fastest and most cost-effective solution is to send it back where it came from and re-sell it.

  2. #2amonroy12020-06-20 15:24

    puedo comprar las contraseñas y desabilitar el sistema, en mexico no hay nada de eso, la maquina no se puede regresar son muy altos los costos¡ hare una reprogramacion

  3. #3machinerepairman3032024-01-17 19:41

    here is one guy the provide Caterpillar 18 digits password,they cost it every per password. Caterpillar 18 Digits Factory Password Calculator One-Time Calculate Service Caterpillar 18 digits password calculator is use to generate 18 digits password when Caterpillar new models ECM programming. www.autoepccatalog.com

  4. #4omarelnakeep2026-07-07 05:52

    Send me your WhatsApp numbers

  5. #5omarelnakeep2026-07-07 05:53

    Can you download

  6. #6machinerepairman3032026-07-29 04:57

    it can not download html file requests,they will send you password

  7. #7MFM Truck&Equipment2026-07-29 21:27

    I get my cat 18 digit passwords from these guys. Pay the 100 bucks then respond to the email from them with the html file Caterpillar 18 Digits Factory Password Calculator One Time Clearing - TM AG Tuning This is used for one 18 Digit Password Clearing. This only works for the Engine Controller We are open from Monday to Friday 7AM to 4PM MST tmagtuning.com

  8. #8Coaldust2026-07-29 22:13

    This thread is greasy.