Anyone else?
It's not been a good season for colors here. Too much rain I guess.
Tumwater Canyon-Wenatchee River, and Coles Corner Hyw-2. *
Southeast Ohio!
Just came back from a drive-looking from top of Scenic Loop Ridge east to Mill Creek Canyon. Hardly any color in that area yet. *
This one is blooming and changing color at the same time
More from southeastern Ohio,
All gone here. Makes for a nice view from my driveway though.
A couple days later.
Mission Ridge. *
I think this is some kind of hybrid maple and man is it fire.
Looks like some red maples I've planted over the years. Love 'em.
Just brown and green now
Needles are about gone on the larch… in NCW
Fall colors are starting to show up in larger quantities around here...
Leaves dumping off fast here. Can see the neighbor's house where in summer it's blocked.
A little past peak here
Still green here.