Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fast….Then Slow?

nitrox2595 ยท 2008-07-15 08:27

Hey guys, how long did it take you to get established and working steady? For the last few weeks, i have been bidding, people have been telling me that my numbers looked good, but no one seems to be pulling the trigger. I am trying to grow slowly, but this is too slow. Any advice or thoughts? I have my secretaries constantly following up with people, and we are bidding work. :beatsme

Replies2
  1. #1Turbo218352008-07-17 17:38

    Big thing is, its an election year. Never seems to fail. Everyone wants bids, but wont pull the trigger. Then after the election, no mater who wins, They pull the trigger. This seems to be the way it goes around here at least

  2. #2stumpjumper832008-07-17 19:44

    I think the people holding all the green, sit on it untill they learn what the new administration is going to do, at least that is the best I have thought of.