Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fendt T955 telehandler update?

DarenL ยท 2021-07-03 10:05

Does anyone have an update on the Fendt T955 or Sennebogen 355E telehandler? I'm trying to pick it or a Manitou 961 on the farm.

Replies2
  1. #1Txhayseed2021-07-03 18:35

    Where are you located the U.S. ?? If so I would go with the manitou. Being that you can source parts from any manitou/gehl dealer. Fendt make great stuff no doubt but there is not a lot of dealer support here in the United States. I would love to have one of there tractors but that's the main reason I have not strayed from big red yet. Parts and service will make or break any deal in my opinion. Sometimes its hard enough getting what you expected and paid for out of established brands. If you are in Europe I would go with the fendt. Just depends on your location.

  2. #2JLarson2021-07-04 01:07

    Ya know what the last time I was working on one of the devils creations (the telehandler) I was just thinking that they need to add all the extra crap to make the cab lift, cause why not a bunch more pieces and hoses. I see the pocket protector squad over at Fendt have delivered on my request lol.