Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fermec 760B

KenMac ยท 2015-11-09 18:42

Found on Craigslist. Guy says he can't read hours and pump is probably bad. Doesn't know which pump, either. Anyone have an idea what an injector pump would cost? Also, how much to rework outrigger cylinder? Thanks eveyone.....even if you don't help here, you've been lot's of help already.

Replies3
  1. #1clintm2015-11-09 19:46

    you see if you can even get parts for it first. if I remember correctly terex bought them out

  2. #2KenMac2015-11-10 19:30

    Feremec was Massey Ferguson's commercial equipment from what I was told. Terex then bought Fermec. Perkins engines in them. This one is too far from me to check out good. Pretty sure parts should be easy to find for engine. I just don't know what to look for, so I'm passing on this one. Thanks for replying clintm.

  3. #3dirthog2015-11-11 09:23

    Feremec is English Kobelco had them for a while then yes they were bought out by Terex most parts are still available through Terex as we still have a couple of customers running them.