Hi I was lifting my sailboat today. It had blown over in very high winds and my backhoe bucket started moving open all by itself It´s about the third time this happens, one time I was taking diesel at a gas station and heard scraping sound from the rear, the bucket had extended into the tarmac! The next time I was greasing the loader with the engine running and I heard the engine starting to work hard, the bucket in the back had reached the jack´s limits? Very strange and gives me an uncomfortable feeling. In all cases the hyd pump selector switch was off (pump automatically disengages when leaving seat)! Has anyone had this happen to them and have any ideas what is wrong? This is a Fermec 965 with electrojoysticks.
No one with any idea why the bucket only creeps like that?
Sorry haven't been reading the forum for a while. My Fermec had the same type problems, basicly while working movements would stay on e.g. loader arms were to keep lifting even when joysticks weren't touched. Needed to chance the magnet valves (hope you understand what I mean) on the joysticks, that would fix our problem. The electronic system in Fermec is quite vulnerable to humidity, and that we indeed have in Finland. Hope you get it fixed
Ok that explains it. It´s been rainy and windy here in Iceland lately and the machine has been parked outside. Usually I have it parked in the shop but not had space there for a few day´s. I´ll see if it will continue to happen. Hempo23: Those small controls in front of the joysticks! What do they do?
They're part of the twin control system meaning you can drive the machine from those controls, Left is steering and right is direction. There are also throttle and brake pedals for driving in the excavating position.