Was wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram for one of these. It doesnt look too complicated, but just about everything is unhooked and hacked on mine, so not sure what color goes where. New Holland wants $231 for just the service manual, will look on ebay instead. Thanks. -Mike
I sent you the wiring diagram for the 555A, not sure if it's the same.
ford 555 wiring diagram Oldseabee, would you mind sharing your ford 555 wiring diagram again please? Just bought a 555 but have no power to the dash and someone stole the key switch out and all the wires are just hanging there. Otherwise seems to be a solid machine. Thanks! [email protected]
Hi sorry to jump in but I can't create a new thread. I signed up yesterday. Can Anny one help? THANK
I get this message. JIM 777, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: 1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? 2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Relax JIM 777, there is a 3 post probationary status for the forum to control computer spam. You are a Junior Member now and can start new threads.
Thanks