just a few of our encounters
Good looking dozer.. and very nice peterbilt in the 2nd pic is that the 08' model? and whats the story behind the 3rd pic?
you did good, I've never been able to sink an off road truck that deep before. About to the top of the tires for me. how did you get it out?
Look at what's at the end of the soil...........water! I've seen that done many times, the driver gets ahead of his own "wave" and punches through. Silly ADT drivers.
Been there, done that. Looks like the driver didn't try swimming it out. Turning the front from side to side while spinning, can get u out of real bad situations. When u get your front wheels on dry land your free. Was up to the top of the box at back and level with the batteries compartment on front, managed to get loose when swimming it forward.. ADT's are extreeme when u know their limits and tricks.
And it seems only the Volvo's can really get out of bad situations, that's all I ever see here are Volvo's, Cat ADT's are very few here.
mmmm the bogged volvo brings back some fond memories for me LOL
Quite the pics, have had a 25C stuck a few times. Always have to just try one more time. Thanks for sharing. Trbo
nice peterbilt truck!I like it
Bobcat ron hit the nail on the head......