Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Few pics of some old Iron

EZ TRBO ยท 2008-03-29 11:08

Buddy and I took off yesterday to a few old farm equipment lots to find some pieces for a yard aireator he wants to build. Of course we had to see some of the equipment. The one dealer has there business at an old lead mine(SW Wisconsin at one time was the countries largest lead supplier), there are still some old pieces there. Trbo

Replies7
  1. #1Steve Frazier2008-03-29 11:31

    I guess if this stuff is "Old Iron" then I must be old too! Just another sign that the calendar is running away from me, I'm older than most of the stuff you've posted here, I can remember seeing those models (except the last dozer) when they were new! Thanks for posting just the same!

  2. #2EZ TRBO2008-03-29 11:36

    That 570 really isn't in that bad of shape, just neglected for years, the drott loader they use that, has a jib on it. and the Insley I have seen a few running, but they are older than myself and I know the guy said that one has been sitting there for bout 16 years. I really wana get the ol td, I am going to talk to the owner, it hasent' moved for a few years. Trbo

  3. #3Dozerboy2008-03-29 15:45

    What model of Insley is that? A few old timers I have talked to brag those things up .

  4. #4kmbrad2009-10-07 15:27

    nice

  5. #5cat9802009-11-13 21:16

    none of this equipment is in that bad of shape

  6. #6Dominion 4102009-11-14 22:11

    pics Like the Terex 72-31B. Dominion

  7. #7renaud2011-08-22 22:01

    My guess would be either a H1000 or a H1500. Max.